Ten Things I Absolutely Loved About Inception Without Giving Away One Thing:
1. i haven't heard this many conspiracy theories since Kennedy was shot.
2. that I believe Christopher Nolan is smart enough not to screw this up with sequels like the Wachowski's did with The Matrix.
3. that sometimes taking chances works.
4. the best director Academy Award was decided in July.
5. visual effects that served a point, other than just to look pretty.
6. no political agendas.
7. people clapped at the end like it was a theater prodcution.
8. that during the film you could hear a pin drop as far as the audience was concerned.
9. james cameron will learn what a real game changer looks like.
10. that i cannot wait to see it again.