Sunday, March 7, 2010

not 250 - My Oscar Predictions

I thought I would post my Oscar predictions for tonight. These are not necessarily the people I want to win, but who I think will win. If I had it my way, Quentin Tarantino would have the night of his life tonight, but I sadly don't see that happening. Here are my predictions for tonight's awards....

BEST PICTURE

The Hurt Locker


BEST DIRECTOR

Kathryn Bigelow


BEST ACTOR

The Dude (Jeff Bridges)


BEST ACTRESS

Gabourey Sidibe


BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Christoph Waltz (my favorite performance of the year!!!)


BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

Monique


BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY

Inglourious Basterds


BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

Up In the Air


BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY

Avatar
(I had trouble deciding on which picture to use, there were like 9 other movies to choose from.)


BEST FOREIGN FILM

A Prophet


BEST ANIMATED FILM

Fantastic Mr. Fox (upset alert!)

*to my loyal followers (heh), I have been stacking some reviews up so that when I go on my cruise later this week, you have lots to read. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment