Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Letter To My Readers... All Four of You

Hello Readers.

As I am sure you have noticed, my posting has been quite infrequent as of late. That does not mean I have given up on the film watching project. I hope that what I have seen and written about has lead some of you to seek out some of the films. It has been one of the most rewarding projects of my life. It's lead me to seek out other works from the directors and actors that I've been exposed to. So far this year I have watched two hundred and sixty-nine films. Only one hundred and fifty-three are on the 250. So you can see that I have indeed ventured outside the lines a little. I am getting back to the reviews starting tomorrow, although the format is going to change. From the feedback I've received from friends and readers, I think this new way of writing will give you just the information you need to see the film. It's much more structured and is actually a much simpler to work through. My hope is that this allows me to focus more on the films and not just filling up a page. To those of you who have kept reading, thanks a million. As far as watching the films goes, I am actually ahead of schedule. It's been nothing short of a joy and I greatly look forward to sharing my thoughts with you again very soon.

THANK YOU EVERYONE !

Joey Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment