Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top Twenty of 2010

Before I divulge you into my top twenty films of the year, allow me to say that not since 1999, has a year at the movies completely blown me away. Usually I find it difficult to fill out twenty films that I enjoyed in a year. This year I debated and argued with myself to narrow it down to a very solid twenty films. Without furthur ado...

TOP TWENTY FILMS OF 2010

1. BLACK SWAN


2. The Social Network


3. Rabbit Hole


4. A Prophet


5. Inception


6. Four Lions


7. Toy Story 3


8. True Grit


9. Exit Through the Gift Shop


10. Blue Valentine



11. Another Year
12. The Secret in Their Eyes
13. Enter the Void
14. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
15. The Kids Are All Right
16. I Am Love
17. Buried
18. The Tillman Story
19. Animal Kingdom
20. Winter's Bone

BOTTOM FIVE FILMS OF THE YEAR

1. THE NUTCRACKER 3-D
2. The Human Centipede
3. Burlesque
4. Paper Man
5. Rare Exports : A Christmas Tale

*in case you were curious, here are the sixty-nine films that i saw this year: Black Swan, The Social Network, Rabbit Hole, Inception, A Prophet, Four Lions, Toy Story 3, True Grit, Exit Through the Gift Shop, Blue Valentine, Another Year, The Secret In Their Eyes, Enter the Void, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, I Am Love, Buried, The Kids Are All Right, The Tillman Story, Animal Kingdom, Winter's Bone, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, How To Train Your Dragon, The American, Shutter Island, Please Give, The King's Speech, Catfish, The Illusionist, The Last Exocism, 127 Hours, The Killer Inside Me, Let Me In, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I'm Still Here, Never Let Me Go, The Town, Easy A, Joan Rivers : Piece of Work, Frozen, Howl, The Fighter, Micmacs, Mother, Kick-Ass, Cyrus, Monsters, The Disappearance of Alice Creed, Country Strong, It's Kind of a Funny Story, Somewhere, The Other Guys, Paranormal Activity 2, Machete, Red, Conviction, Nowhere Boy, Knight and Day, I Love You Phillip Morris, Iron Man 2, The Girl Who Played With Fire, Get Him to the Greek, All Good Things, A Serbian Film, Rare Exports, Jackass 3-D, Paper Man, Burlesque, The Human Centipede, and The Nutcracker in 3-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment