Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moving on...

Hello Everyone.

When I started THE 250 over a year ago, there was hope that it would lead me somewhere. As some of you already know, on February 1st www.flick250.com had it's BETA launch. I am truly excited for what's to come from this site. The site is currently focused on reviewing movies in 250 words or less along side a live twitter feed of said movie. We are having a lot of fun at the site and are rolling out more features weekly. I'll post some links at the bottom of this post, but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone. Being a film critic has always been a dream for me, and THE 250 was the first baby-step in that journey. With www.flick250.com I look forward to completing that dream. Thanks again everyone, you have been and still are the best!

Sincerely!

Joey Wright





No comments:

Post a Comment